HalalChain Road Show In Japan.
24, 25 March, HalalChain Road Show was held in Tokyo and Osaka with block chain project INK; ID Chain and AUTAAS to communicate the block chain technology.
CEO of HalalChain In Japan, Mariya, she introduced the HalalChain project such as background, the status and trends ofglobal Halal food industry. Particularly it shall brings the individual value and benefit to the Japanese society and enterprises in terms of the Olympic Gamesin 2020 in Japan. As well as presented a prospect in the future regarding the HalalChain.
System Underlying Design：
1. Developed IoT data using App-end scan input function.
2. Optimized the IoT Service Platform API interface upload.
3. Completed the testing of the scheme for the NB-IoT data acquisition and uploading.
4. The Division of merchandise segment RFID into n NFC label business logic, smart contract Logic development.
5. Development of commodity destruction logic interface; The smart contract destroys the data on the chain through the data returned by interface, so as to implement the closed loop of the commodity.
6. Completed the pressure test in the Fabric 1.1 version to achieve 200 concurrent TPS in Couchdb+Kafka environment; Solved the problem of peer abnormal exit.
Monitor API Server
Optimized improvements of the V1 version block browser; V2 version block browser is being developed;
External public testing to add more products information inquiry function is expected on April 15.
The management function of each node in the continuous development block chain operation and maintenance platform.
CA API Server:
V1 version of the basic completion of development testing; V2 version of the current pilot enterprises to customize the development.
Developing an App end scan input information; Testing the scheme of Nb-IoT solution.